Monday, June 12, 2006

Mummy woke me up at 10am plus.
& i found out i was the last.
Brother left house so early, for soccer match
& yeah, all my favourite songs could be,
uploaded to my MP4 :D
I'm happy cause of that!
Went for table-tennis, was so damn stuffy inside
When i reached home, I didn't bring my keys.
So have to wait for my brother,
went to SPC & buy things.
Bought Hi-Chews for my brother & sister :D
Feel really happy after buying for them.
& of course, i bought myself an ice-cream(:

Tomorrow, my brother is going out again.
What on earth!
But i dont wanna go out (:
Wanna stay at home, being a couch potato :D
I really really wanna have the,
Princess LuLu show discs.
The show is like damn nice(:
I'm watching "So you think you can dance" now.
Okay, they dance really well, DUH.
& my friend just reminded me about ballet.
I really don't like talking about why i stopped it.
It really makes me feel darn upset.
But sooner or later, i gotten over it(:

As each day passes,
You're like slowly drifting away from this place.

But I know, you'll soon return.
I shall continue to wait.
Your absence won't upset me further.
Your retun would make me happier.
It would be great if I could turn back time.
If we knew each other earlier,
That would be much better.